Honda Power Equipment EM6500S
Honda Power Equipment
- 6500 watts, 120/240V
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 sec to start larger equipment
- Powers fridge, freezer, furnace, well pump, and much more
- Long run time - up to 10.4 hrs
- Powerful Honda iGX commercial engine
- Electric start (battery included) with recoil back-up
- Consistent power with iAVR (Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation) technology: Honda's exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. This translates into stable power for sensitive equipment and a more reliable power source for you.
- Powers fridge, freezer, furnace, well pump, and much more: The EM6500S can power a wide variety of appliances in your home. Check the applications tab for more examples.
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 sec to start larger equipment: Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- Powerful Honda iGX commercial engine: Honda's innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you've always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. These intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- Easy folding handles: Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
- 120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility: Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Runs up to 10.4 hours on 6.2 gallon tank: Runs approximately 10.4 hours at half load and 6.9 hours at full load. This makes the EM6500S great for overnight power.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Electric start: Recoil back-up is also included.
- Wheel kit standard: The EM6500S is easy to maneuver and transport.
- Low 64-66 dB(A) sound level
- Multiple front panel outlets for easy power connections
- 12V DC Auto Charging: Use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
- Full Frame Protection
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Reinforced standing legs
- Electronic ignition
- GFCI protection: The EM6500 offers 2 duplex outlets with GFCI protection.
- USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler
- Optional remote start available: Allows for convenient starting of your generator from a remote location.
- Electronic circuit breakers: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Fuel gauge standard
- Engine: Honda iGX390
- Displacement: 389
- AC Output: 120/240V 6500W max. (54.2/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
- iAVR Output: 7000W (58.3/29.2A) for 10 sec.
- Receptacles: 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output: 12V, 100W (8.3A)
- Starting System: Electric & Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.2 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 6.9 hrs.@ rated load, 10.4 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41.4 in. x 27.8 in. x 28.3 in.
- Noise Level: 66 dB(A) @ rated load; 64 db(A) @ 50% load
- Dry Weight: 234 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- Remote Control Kit
- Hanger Kit
- DC Charging Cord
- Transfer Switch
- Storage Cover
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Type
- 41.4 in.
- 27.8 in.
- 28.3 in.
- 234 lb.
- AC Output
- 120/240V 6500W max. (54.2/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
- DC Output
- 12V, 100W (8.3A)
- 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6.2 gal.
- Noise Level
- 66 dB(A) @ rated load; 64 db(A) @ 50% load
- Run Time
- 6.9 hrs.@ rated load, 10.4 hrs. @ 1/2 load