2018 Beta Motorcycles EVO 200 Sport
EVO 200 Sport
- Designed for slow speed trail riding
- Long range seat/tank for more longer, more comfortable rides
- Knobby tires provide better traction on the trail
- Hand guards for protection
- Type: Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled w/ reed valve
- Bore: 64mm
- Stroke: 60.5mm
- Displacement: 194.6 cc
- Compression Ratio: 11.8:1
- Ignition: Electronic 12 volt, 85 watt w/ dual-map switch (aggressive or soft settings)
- Spark Plug: NGK BR7ES
- Lubrication: Pre-mix (synthetic oil)
- Carburetor: Keihin PWK 28mm
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc w/ cush-drive basket
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Frame: Aluminum beam, single wave Hydro-Formed w/built in fuel tank
- Wheelbase: 51.4 in.
- Seat Height: 32 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.2 in.
- Footrest Height: 13.6 in.
- Dry Weight: 148 lb. dry
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2 US gal. (both tanks)
- Front Suspension: 38mm Paioli including hard-coated tubes
- Rear Suspension: Adjustable single shock, aluminum bodied, with nitrogen including linkage
- Front Wheel Travel: 6.5 in.
- Rear Wheel Travel: 7.1 in.
- Final Gearing: 12t front, 41t rear
- Front Brake: 185mm rotor w/ 4-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 160mm rotor w/ twin-piston caliper
- Front/Rear Rim: 21 in. (Front) 18 in. (Rear)
- Front/Rear Tire: Shinko knobby
- Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
Items included with all Evo Sport models
- Long Range fuel tank with built-in seat for trail riding
- Knobby tires
- Front fender lift kit to prevent mud packing into fender
- Beta hand guards
- Distance meter mounted on handlebars
- Larger countershaft sprocket for casual trail riding
- Special graphics
NOTES:Specifications subject to change without notice. Additional information on all models including manuals, accessories and parts books are available online at BetaUSA.com under Support.
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled w/ reed valve
- 194.6 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 64 x 60.5mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin PWK 28mm
- Electronic 12 volt, 85 watt w/ dual-map switch (aggressive or soft settings)
- Front Suspension
- 38mm Paioli including hard-coated tubes
- Front Brakes
- 185mm rotor w/ 4-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 21 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Adjustable single shock, aluminum bodied, with nitrogen including linkage
- Rear Brakes
- 160mm rotor w/ twin-piston caliper
- Rear Tire
- 18 in.
- Dry Weight
- 148 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 US gal. (both tanks)
- 51.4 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 32 in.
- Final Drive
- 12t front, 41t rear
- 6 month Limited Warranty