2018 Honda PCX150
Dark Pearl Blue
Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Freedom has rarely been this much fun.
Right brain, meet left brain. The right brain is all about the fun things in life. The left brain is all about logic. So how do you keep both sides happy? Simple: just choose a 2018 Honda PCX150.
We all need a way to get around, so let’s head over to the left brain and start with the practical parts. First, as you’d expect, the PCX150 offers some awesome fuel efficiency. How awesome? An estimated fuel economy of 100 miles per gallon!** Next, it’s loaded with smart features like integrated, lockable underseat storage for all your stuff. Its effortless Honda automatic transmission means no shifting ever, not even into park or neutral. It’s freeway legal, and offers Honda’s unmatched reputation for engineering quality.
Now, time for the right brain. How about having some fun? The PCX150 has you covered there, because riding it is a blast. Then there’s the beauty side of things, and the PCX hits a home run in that department too. The crisp bodywork looks great, and there’s plenty of room to share the fun with a passenger.
So check out a Honda PCX150, and turn just getting around into the best part of your day.
PCX Power: With its 153cc liquid-cooled four-stroke engine, the PCX150 is great for urban commutes, trips around town, and is freeway-legal, should you need to head onto the highway. Plus, since it’s a Honda, you know it’s built to last.
Save gas. Save time. Save money: How far can you go on a tank of gas? With its great fuel efficiency and a large gas tank, the PCX150 means less time spent on fill-ups and more time riding. And who doesn’t like saving money at the gas pump too?
Looking good: Dual front LED headlights along with two great color choices and sharp bodywork really make the PCX150 stand out. Who says practical can’t look great too?
- Dual Headlights: One of the first things you’ll notice about the PCX150 is its dual LED headlights. In addition to being a big element in the PCX150’s bold style, the dual headlights provide ample lighting and aid visibility.
- Fuel Capacity: The PCX150 is incredibly fuel efficient–an estimated fuel economy of 100 miles per gallon.** Its large fuel tank means you can go even longer and ride even further between fill-ups.
- Fresh Style: A glance will tell you that the PCX150 is a great looking machine. Look at the way that bodywork flows together, highlighted by its cool color options!
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and the PCX150’s fuel-injected engine fires right up and runs smooth, even in colder weather.
- Rider Comfort: That long, plush seat does more than just look comfortable—it's probably nicer than that sofa in your living room. The stepped passenger section gives your copilot a better view.
- Under-Seat Storage: Flip the seat open and you have room for a full-face helmet or an evening’s worth of groceries. The main compartment locks for security and is weather-resistant, too. There's even a second compartment in the dash for your phone, wallet, etc.
- V-Matic Transmission: With the Honda V-Matic automatic transmission, just start the engine, twist the gas and go. That means no shifting, ever—you concentrate on the road ahead and enjoy the ride! The V-Matic is a continuously variable design, so you'll never feel it lurch from one gear to another.
- PGM Fuel-Injected Engine: The PCX150 features liquid cooling and Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for great performance in all traffic conditions. Plus the PCX offers impressive fuel efficiency.
- Easy To Park: The PCX150 gives you the choice of both a sidestand and a centerstand. That makes it easy to park for a fast dash into a store (the sidestand) or when you need to park it upright in a tighter space (the centerstand). With a lot of other scooters, you only get one or the other.
- 12-Volt Accessory Adaptor: The PCX150’s integral 12-volt adaptor has a convenient charging point for personal electronics.
- Engine Type: 153cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 58.0 mm x 57.9 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Full transistorized ignition
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Transmission: Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
- Front Suspension: 31 mm hydraulic fork; 3.9 in. of travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shock, 3.1 in. of travel
- Front Brake: Single 220 mm disc with three-piston caliper and CBS
- Rear Brake: Drum with CBS
- Front Tire: 90/90-14
- Rear Tire: 100/90-14
- Rake: 27.0 deg.
- Trail: 86 mm (3.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 51.8 in.
- Seat Height: 29.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 295 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel--ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 100 MPG
- Model ID: PCX150
- Available Colors: Dark Pearl Blue, Pearl White
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 58.0 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Full transistorized ignition
- Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm hydraulic fork; 3.9 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc with three-piston caliper and CBS
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Twin shock, 3.1 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum with CBS
- Rear Tire
- Underseat room for full-face helmet, second dash compartment
- Curb Weight
- 295 lb.
- Seat Height
- 29.9 in.
- 51.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.1 gal.
- Dark Pearl Blue, Pearl White
- One Year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.